Buy Vs Lease
There are many benefits to leasing a vehicle. Depending on driving needs, a lease can actually be more cost efficient. If you're not sure if a lease is right for you, contact our Finance Department. We're happy to help explain the differences between leasing and purchasing so you can make the decision that's right for you.
Here are a few things to think about if you're considering leasing your next vehicle.
* Lease arrangements usually involve a 15,000 miles-per-year cap and charge for extra miles. If you drive very little, you may be a good candidate for a lease.
* When you negotiate a 24 or 36-month lease, you can be sure you will always be driving a new vehicle that is under factory warranty.
* Although you need to maintain and repair your leased vehicle just as you would an owned vehicle, because you typically lease for 2 or 3 years, the vehicle is normally under warranty.
* Many people prefer to drive a vehicle with more features and options. Leasing is usually a good way to get more for lower monthly payments.
* With leasing you are free to enjoy the benefits of low monthly payments and a low down payment.
* If you own the company, and you use your car for business, check with your tax advisor. You may be able to deduct your auto expenses, including your lease payment. And if the company you work for gives you a monthly car allowance, you may want to lease since you'll be able to drive a nicer car for a lower monthly payment.