Our deepest sympathies go out to all those who have been impacted by the current coronavirus, COVID-19. The safety of our guests and team members is our top priority. We are closely monitoring the status of COVID-19, statements from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO) and following guidelines from these agencies and the local health departments. We have protocols in place to meet the latest COVID-19 guidance, and are taking the following proactive measures:
- Hourly cleaning and disinfection of customer and employee touch-points (door knobs, handles, writing surfaces, counter-tops and keyboards etc.)
- We've made all our staff aware of our paid sick-leave policies in place and encouraged any exposed or at-risk persons to make use of these policies.
- Our staff are wearing masks and we check all staff temperature on arrival to work each day.
We want you to know that you and your family are welcome and safe at our dealership, and will take any steps necessary to protect your health while you're here. Our sales department is open again!!!!! Monday -Friday 8:00am – 8:00 pm, Saturday 9:00am to 7:00pm, Sunday 11:00 am to 6:00 pm. Our service hours are Monday through Friday from 7:30 am to 6:00 pm. Saturday from 8:00 – 4:30 Our car wash is open 7 days a week during business hours. But we do ask that you drive your car through the wash before or after service to limit the time our employees are in your car to keep both our customers and employees safe during this time.
We have also temporarily shut off our outdoor vacuum cleaners due to covid-19 to keep our customers safe.
- We are picking up customer cars that need repairs or maintenance and will deliver back to you either at home or work within the Bellingham area.
- We can deliver a loaner car to you if you need transportation and bring your car back to the store for repairs or maintenance.
- If you would like to drop your car off and not have to be face to face with anyone our key drop is available any time. If you do use this option during our operating hours please call and let us know that you dropped off the car.
- All customer cars will be wiped down both before we work on it and after we have completed any repairs.
- Steering wheel cover and seat covers used in all cars.
- All loaner cars are cleaned and sanitized after each use.
- New and used cars are cleaned after each test drive or use by a customer or employee.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact us anytime. If you are experiencing a fever, cough, or shortness of breath or overall mot feeling well, please consider rescheduling your visit to us to help us reduce the spread of illness.
We appreciate your understanding on this matter,
Dick and Allen Meyer